1. District in which assessment was made.
2. Assessment year.
3. Authority passing the original order in dispute.
4. Appellate Deputy Commissioner of Commercial Taxes passing the order under Section 19 or the Deputy Commissioner or Joint Commissioner (Commercial Taxes) Legal, passing an order under section 20.
5. Date of Communication of the order now appealed against.
6. Address to which notice may be sent to the Appellant.
Turnover determined by the assessing authority passing the assessment
Turnover confirmed by Appellate Deputy Commissioner of Commercial Taxes
or by Deputy Commissioner or Joint Commissioner (Commercial Taxes) as the
case may be.
If turnover is disputed.
if rate of tax is disputed-
Specify, if any, other relief claimed.
9. Grounds of appeal, etc.,
additional sheet, if necessary)
(Signed) Appellant (s)
(Signed) Authorised Representative, if any.
________________________________________________________ the appellant(s) do
hereby declare that what is stated above is true to the best of my/our knowledge
today the _____________________day of ____________20____
appeal should be in quadruplicate and should be accompanied by four copies (at
least one of which should be the original or an authenticated copy) of the order
appealed against and also three copies of the order of the assessing authority.
appeal shall be accompanied by a treasury receipt in support of having paid:
appeal should be written in English and should set forth concisely and under
distinct heads the grounds of appeal without any argument or narrative and such
grounds should be numbered, consecutively.