1NOTICE OF PROVISIONAL ASSESSMENTS AND DEMAND
FOR PAYMENT OF TAX OR TAXES
FORM B (See rule 13)
(Dealer) Assessment No.
Take notice that you have been provisonally assessed under the Andhra Pradesh
General Sales Tax Act, 1957, to
a 3(tax) of Rs. (Rupees (in words) only) for the year ending the 3(tax) shall be paid
in monthly instalments of Rs. (Rupees in words) only each month. the 3(tax) for the months preceding the date of notice shall be paid (within thirty/ days) from the date of this notice. The 3(tax) for the current month shall be paid
(within thirty/days) from the date of service of this notice before the 10th day of the next month whichever is later and the
3(tax) for each of the remaining months before the 10th day of the succeding month, 3(**) by 5(cheque) 2(demand draft)
in favour of the undersigned) or 8(by cash to the under signed or) by remittance into the Government Treasury at 7(**) failing which the amount will be recovered as if it were an arrear of land revenue and you will also be laible to interest as provided in section 16 of the Andhra Pradesh General Sales
Tax Act, 1957.
4[Turnover and total tax payable as determined by the assessing authority in respect of:-
Commodity Description Rate of 6Gross Exempted Net 9Tax
code of goods tax turnover turnover turnover
(a) (b) (a)-(b)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Date: Assessing Authority
Note:- 1. If payment is made by cheque,
[demand draft] the cheque [demand draft] shall be crossed and shall
be as such as under the Andhra Pradesh Treasury Code, may be received by the Treasury concerned.
2. The assessee shall continue to pay [tax and surcharge on such tax ] in the following year at the rate
specified above pending provisional assessment for that year in accordance with rules 10 or 11 of
Andhra Pradesh General Sales Tax Rules, 1957
3. The [tax and surcharge on such tax] paid by the assessee for the months preceding the date of this
notice in accordance with the provisional assessment for the preceding year shall adjusted towards
the [tax and surcharge on such tax] payable under this notice. If the [tax and surcharge on such tax]
so paid is less than the amount payable under this notice for the months concerned he shall pay the
difference within fifteen days from the date of service of this notice.
Note:- Where the assessing authority has for reasons recorded in the assessment order, proposed that the
dealer should pay the (tax and surcharge on such tax) assessed within a period of less than 30 days,
he should strike out the figure 30 and note such lesser period specified in the order, and duly attest
Note:- 1. This Form was amended by G.O.Ms.No.2307 Rev.dt.12.12.1957, G.O.Ms.No.1857, Rev.dt.28.10.1963,
G.O.Ms.No.1488 Rev.dt.20.12.1996,and G.O.Ms.626 Rev.dt.1.7.1969.
2. The words "demand draft" were inserted by G.O.Ms.No.1251 Rev.dt.12.9.1975.
3. The words 'surcharge on such tax' deleted by G.O.Ms.No.244 Rev.dt.17.5.1995.
4. Subs. by G.O.Ms.No.1445, Rev.dt.5.11.1986 published in A.P.Gazette Extra-ord. part-I dt 25.11.1986.
5. Subs. by G.O.Ms.No.101 Rev.dt.2.2.1989 for the words "bankers cheque" w.e.f. 4.2.1989.
6. Subs. by G.O.Ms.No.688 Rev.dt. 11.10.1988.
7. The words "by money order to the undersigned or" and "to the DCTO/ACTO/Bill Collector or" were
omitted by G.O.Ms.No.688 Rev.dt. 11.10.1988. By the same G.O.No.Note 4 was omitted.
8. Ins. by G.O.Ms.No.1081 Rev.dt.4.11.1993.
9. Subs. by G.O.Ms.No.244 dt.17.5.1995.